Intellectual property and acceptable use
- All Content included on the Website, unless uploaded by Users, is the property of Approved Technology
Solutions, our affiliates or other relevant third parties. In these terms and conditions, Content means
any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations, page layout, underlying code and
software and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or form
part of this Website, including any such content uploaded by Users. By continuing to use the Website
content, you acknowledge that such Content is protected by copyright, trademarks, database rights and
other intellectual property rights. Nothing on this site shall be construed as granting, by implications,
estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark, logo or service mark displayed on site
without the owner’s prior written permission.
- You may, for your own personal, non-commercial use only, do the following
- Retrieve, display and view the Content on a computer screen
- You must not otherwise reproduce, modify copy, distribute or use for commercial purposes any Content
without the written permission of Approved Technology Solutions.
- You may not use the Website for any of the following purposes:
- In any way which causes, or may cause, damage to the Website or interferes with any other
person’s use or enjoyment of the Website;
- In any way which is harmful, unlawful, illegal, abusive, harassing, threating or otherwise
objectionable or in a breach of any applicable law, regulations, governmental order;
- Making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of Content protected by copyright without the
permission of the owner.
Links to other websites
- This Website may contain links to other sites. Unless expressly stated, these sites are not under the
control of Approved Technology Solutions of that of our affiliates
- We assume no responsibility for the content of such Websites and disclaim liability for any and all
forms of loss or damage arising out of the use of them
- The inclusion of a link to another site on tis Webisode does not imply any endorsement of the sites
themselves or of those in control of hem
click on the following: https://www.approved-tech.co.uk/terms-conditions.html
Availability of the Website and disclaimers
Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The Service is provided on an "AS IS" and "AS
AVAILABLE" basis. The Service is provided without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied,
including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose,
non-infringement or course of performance.
Approved Technology Solutions its subsidiaries, affiliates, and its licensors do not warrant that a) the
Service will function uninterrupted, secure or available at any particular time or location; b) any errors
or defects will be corrected; c) the Service is free of viruses or other harmful components; or d) the
results of using the Service will meet your requirements.
Limitation of liability
- Nothing in these terms and conditions will: (a) limit or exclude our or your liability for death or
personal injury resulting from our or your negligence, as applicable; (b) limit or exclude our or your
liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or (c) limit or exclude any of our or your
liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law.
- We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of events beyond and reasonable
- To the maximum extended permitted by law, Approved Technology Solutions accepts no liability of any of
- any business losses, such as loss of profits, income, revenue, anticipated savings, business,
contracts, goodwill or commercial opportunities;
- loss or corruption of any data, database or software;
- any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales, without
regard to its conflict of law provisions. Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will
not be considered a waiver of those rights. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or
unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in effect. These Terms
constitute the entire agreement between us regarding our Service, and supersede and replace any prior
agreements we might have between us regarding the Service.
Approved Technology Solutions details
- Approved Technology Solutions is a company incorporated in England and Wales with registered number
1168722 whose registered address is Counting House, Ground Floor, 14 Palmerston Road, Surrey, SM1 4QL and
it operates the Website https://www.approved-tech.co.uk/ The registered VAT
number is …..
You can contact Approved Technology Solutions by email on email@example.com.